At Camp Tuku, our mission is to provide a mindfulness approach to the camp experience for kids; our program is designed to integrate the mind, body, and heart, giving kids skills early in life to help them nurture inner resilience.
With a focus on developing mindfulness skills, our unique summer camp experience offers a great opportunity for kids to learn and practice simple, fun tools for the development of self-awareness, as well as practices that will enable them to respond more effectively to the inevitable stress of every-day life. The laughter and learning experienced at Camp Tuku will blossom into friendships that kids will want to continue nurturing long after they’ve said goodbye!
Your generous donation to Camp Tuku will help make camp more accessible for children regardless of their family’s financial situation by sponsoring scholarships for campers. Donations, like yours, help Camp Tuku provide life-changing holistic camp experiences for children empowering them to live with more joy & resiliency. Thank you for being a generous supporter of Camp Tuku.
Camp Tuku (EIN#84-3595796) is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization based in Arizona. With your help, we can continue to provide joyfully mindful camp experiences to children allowing them the opportunity to grow, learn, and thrive.
We offer various events throughout the year to help raise funds for campers who may not be able to attend without a Scholarship:
- General Scholarship Fund (Annual)
- Tuku Trot 5K (November)
- Give the Gift of Camp (December)
- Plus, more in the works!
Your generous donation to Camp Tuku’s General Scholarship Fund will help make camp more accessible for children regardless of their family’s financial situation by sponsoring scholarships for campers. Donations, like yours, help Camp Tuku provide life-changing mindfulness camp experiences for children empowering them to live with more joy & resiliency. Thank you for being a generous supporter of Camp Tuku.
Join Camp Tuku for our third annual Tuku Trot as we raise $25,000 for our campership fund 2023! Donations will go directly to our Camp Scholarship Fund supporting children who would not otherwise be able to attend camp.
To accommodate our supporters around the country & world, this year there are three ways to join in on the Tuku Trot Fun!
- Join Camp Tuku Staff, Campers, and Families on a gratitude hike at Thunderbird Park in Glendale, Arizona on Friday, November 24th, 2022 at 9:30 AM. We will meet at the Amphitheater to the west of the parking lot.
- Be sure to bring plenty of water, sun protection, and comfortable shoes!
- Bike 5 miles with family and friends, indoor or outdoor between November 22nd – 24th! Don’t forget to wear your Camp Tuku shirt, take a photo, & tag Camp Tuku on Social Media!
- Support Camp Tuku by running 5K wherever you are in the world between November 22nd – 24th! Snap a photo in your Camp Tuku swag & post it to your Tuku Trot thread!
Your donation is your entry fee!
- For donations over $50, participants will receive 2 Camp Tuku stickers
- For donations over $150, participants will receive 2 Camp Tuku Water Bottles.
- For donations over $250, participants will receive a Camp Tuku Blanket.
Any gift of any amount is greatly appreciated and will go directly into our Scholarship Fund to help children have access to Camp Tuku in 2023!